18. Hitesh Gakhar and J. A. Perea, Kunneth Formuale in Persistent Homology, Preprint, arXiv:1910.05656, 2019.
17. J. L. Mike and J. A. Perea, Geometric Data Analysis Across Scales via Laplacian Eigenvector Cascading, to appear in Proceedings of IEEE ICMLA, 2019.
16. L. Polanco and J. A. Perea, Adaptive template systems: Data-driven Feature Selection for Learning with Persistence Diagrams, to appear in Proceedings of IEEE ICMLA, 2019.
15. L. Polanco and J. A. Perea, Coordinatizing Data With Lens Spaces and Persistent Cohomology, to appear in Proceedings of the 31st Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG), 2019.
14. J. A. Perea, E. Munch and F. A. Khasawneh, Approximating Continuous Functions on Persistence Diagrams Using Template Functions, Preprint, arXiv:1902.07190, 2019.
13. J. A. Perea, Topological Time Series Analysis, Notices of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 686-694, May 2019.
12. B. Xu, C. J. Tralie, A. Antia, M. Lin and J. A. Perea, Twisty Takens: A Geometric Characterization of Good Observations on Dense Trajectories, Journal of Applied and Computational Topology, 2019.
11. J. A. Perea, Sparse Circular Coordinates via Principal Z-bundles, to appear in Proceedings of the 15th Abel Symposium, 2019.
10. J. A. Perea, A Brief History of Persistence, Morfismos, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 1-16, 2019.
9. J. A. Perea, Book Review: Elementary Applied Topology, by Robert W. Ghrist, Create Space 2014, and Persistence Theory: From Quiver Representations to Data Analysis, Mathematical Surveys and Monographs, Vol. 209, American Mathematical Society, 2015. Bulletin (New Series) of the American Mathematical Society, September 24, 2018.
8. F. A. Khasawneh, E. Munch and J. A. Perea, Chatter Classification in Turning Using Machine Learning and Topological Data Analysis, In 14th IFAC Workshop on Time Delay Systems TDS 2018, vol. 51, pp. 195–200. International Federation of Automatic Control, 2018.
7. C. J. Traliey and J. A. Perea, (Quasi)Periodicity Quantification in Video Data, Using Topology, SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1049–1077, 2018.
6. J. A. Perea, Multiscale Projective Coordinates via Persistent Cohomology of Sparse Filtrations, Discrete & Computational Geometry, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 175-255, 2018.
5. J. A. Perea and Chris Traile, Sliding windows and persistence, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 141, no. 5, pp. 3585-3585, 2017.
4. J. A. Perea, Persistent Homology of Toroidal Sliding Window Embeddings, In 2016 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 6435-6439, 2016.
3. J. A. Perea, A. Deckard, S. Haase, and J. Harer, SW1PerS: Sliding Windows and 1-Persistence Scoring; Discovering Periodicity in Gene Expression Time Series Data, BMC Bioinformatics, vol. 16, no. 1, p. 257, 2015.
2. J. A. Perea and J. Harer, Sliding Windows and Persistence: An Application of Topological Methods to Signal Analysis, Foundations of Computational Mathematics, vol. 15 no. 3, pp. 799-838, 2015.
1. J. A. Perea and G. Carlsson, A Klein-Bottle-Based Dictionary for Texture Representation, International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 107 no. 1, pp. 75-97, 2014.